Sidewalk “A-plus” Sign User Guide
- Open sign so EZ-Grip Handles touch each other. Flip down Support Arms on both sides of sign and engage clip.
- Message Board signs have the sign panels with tracks pre-installed and Ready 2 Use.
Ready 4 Graphic model requires the sign panel to be installed as follows:
- Slip one side of sign panel under side edge.
- Starting at top or bottom of opposite side, bow the sign panel and slip under the edge.
- Work your way up until the entire side is secured under the edge.
- To remove press from back side.
- NOTE: Sign is designed to use 24″ × 36″ × 4mm corrugated plastic; horizontal flutes.
- Up to 2 quarts of water can be added to Ballast Ports on inside of each leg for additional stability and wind resistance.
- To move sign simply grip the EZ-Grip Handle(s), Tip the sign on its recessed wheels and Roll the sign in, out or about.
- Sign can be rolled in either folded or open position. It fits through most doorways.
- To fold sign for storage just release the Support Arms on each side and close sign.
- When the sign is in the deployed or stored position it sits on its feet.
- When the sign is tipped the wheels engage and can be rolled.